Risk Reduction & Sales Optimization Analyst, Experian Consumer Services
Location: Van Buren
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Experian is the world's leading global information services
company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities
for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share
that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to
work for. In addition, for the last five years we've been named in
the 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services provides credit education and identity
protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the
impact of a data breach. This group is divided into two divisions;
the Direct-to-Consumer team provides these solutions directly to
consumers while the Partner Solutions team empowers companies to
provide these solutions to their consumers.
Whether it is directly through our websites or via one of our
partners, consumers now have access to valuable credit education
and identity protection solutions that help them protect their
personal information. We are also the leader in Global Data Breach
services, helping businesses for over 15 years.
What you'll be doing
This position is responsible for daily research of transactions for
fraud threats while utilizing multiple resources for those
investigations to ensure less friction in the order funnel for
customers and eliminating threats.
- Monitor, research and resolve internal alert queues within
established service level timelines
- Interface with fellow team members, colleagues on the fraud
team, business partners, management, vendors, and external parties
on best practices
- Review customer accounts that demonstrate potentially
suspicious activity from a variety of reporting generated from
- Monitor our automated fraud screening application
- Analyze fraudulent account behavior/transactions to determine
root cause of losses and perform analysis on customers' accounts to
identify potential fraudulent rings
- Perform routine, moderately complex analytical review of data
and/or documentation which may include customer data and/or review
for fraud/risk activities
- Assist customer service representatives with questions or
issues regarding potentially fraudulent orders
- Perform back up, assist in special projects and other duties as
- Support ad-hoc risk policy analysis
- Identify potential process improvement projects and serve as a
What your background looks like
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 1 year call center experience or experience in risk
reduction or sales optimization
- Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail
fraud prevention experience is a plus
- Experience in navigating vendor portals (FraudNet, Ekata,
Biocatch) a plus
- Highly Analytical
- Collaborates and communicates effectively in team environment,
contributing to team's results.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal
and external contacts.
- Maintains confidentiality for all transactions worked on and
policies concerning risk reduction
Documentation & Presentation Skills
- Effectively presents information and ideas to team members and
managers and responds to questions.
- Ability to summarize and communicate data.
- Ensure high customer/client satisfaction levels through
Computer, Machines, Equipment Skills
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email
- Must possess strong internet research skills along with the
ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- This role can be 100% remote or you can choose to work out of
an Experian office.
- 15 days of vacation accrual annually, five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 5%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse
team where people love their work and love working together. We
believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our
purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of
every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self
to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what
we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please
contact us at JobPostingInquiry@experian.com for the salary range
of this position (include the exact Job Title as it reads above in
your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable
pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package
including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time
off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock
purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Keywords: Experian, Fort Smith , Risk Reduction & Sales Optimization Analyst, Experian Consumer Services, Sales , Van Buren, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!