Plant Controller - Fort Smith Operations
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: November 30, 2019
Description:At Ingersoll Rand we're passionateabout inspiring
progress around the world. We advance the quality of life
bycreating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our
people andour family of brandsincludingClub Car,Ingersoll
Rand,ThermoKing,Trane,American Standard Heating & Air
ConditioningandARO-work together to enhance the quality and comfort
of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and
perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We
are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress
and enduring results. For more information,
visithttp://www.ingersollrand.com/.Ingersoll Rand is a diverse
andinclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer,
dedicated tohiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with
disabilities and UnitedStates qualified protected veterans.Job
Summary: The Finance Controller will be a strategicplayer in
leading our Fort Smith, Arkansas, manufacturing operations
location,and a key member in the plant leadership staff. This
leader will also partner with the ISC Finance Leader in driving
andleading the collection of plant data, operations reporting,
compliance, andimplementation of process improvements for the plant
location which supportsthe Trane Commercial Strategic Business
- TheDynamic leader will be responsible for the following:
- Champion change management.
- Monthly and Quarterly closings asper US GAAP.
- Lead/manage all Costing andInventory, including annual
- Support plant operations withanalysis and reporting, which
includes Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Monitorand report financial performance, analyze and interpret
operating results,investigate variances and unusual items; and
evaluate their effect onoperations.
- Performmanagement reporting and analysis, including preparation
of analyses for themonthly operating reviews (MOR). Utilize high
level analytical skills inreviewing monthly, quarterly and year end
- Liaison and reporting for externaland Internal Audits.
- Draw attention to complianceissues to maintain consistency with
Sarbanes Oxley and IR policies and workclosely with plant teams to
- Review and validate reported PlantProductivity and Inflation to
ensure accuracy and connectivity with financialresults.
- Assist in the development andpresentation of recurring and
ad-hoc financial plans, budgets, forecasts,statements, metric
scorecards and reports to enhance business decisions anddrive
- Participate in or lead otherprojects as
- 4 yeardegree in Accounting or Finance required; advanced degree
or charteredcertification desired (CMA, CFA, CPA) is desired.
- 8 yearsaccounting experience; cost accounting experience
- 25% TravelRequiredKey Competencies:
- Leadershipin interpreting, administering and driving fiduciary
responsibility in theimplementation of accounting policies and
regulations is a must.
- Theability to translate business and strategic goals into
action plans isrequired.
- Theability to work well and influence others in a matrix
management environmentwith accountability to cross-functional
partners is a key competency.
- A deep andbroad knowledge of manufacturing processes, generally
accepted accountingpractices/principles, IR financial policies and
regulatory requirements/issuesis required.
- Othercompetencies include a high level of integrity, superior
leadership,communication, time management and change management
skills, and the ability tomotivate and lead in a dynamic fast-paced
environment. A superior level ofcomputer and systems literacy is
required with particular emphasis on Microsoftapplications
(Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), ORACLE, MFGPro or
anequivalent ERP/manufacturing application.We are committed to
helping youreach your professional, personal and financial goals.
We offer competitivecompensation that aligns with our business
strategies and comprehensivebenefits to help you live your
healthiest. We are committed to building aninclusive and diverse
culture that engages as well as values the differentbackgrounds and
experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs
innovation,generates creative solutions and enhances our customer
relations.If you share our passion forinspiring progressfor
bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies andsocieties
operatethen you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins
withyou.Primary Location: FORT SMITH-ArkansasJob: FinanceSchedule:
Full-timeShift: Day JobStatus: RegularType: ExperiencedPosting: Nov
18, 2019, 6:41:57 PMIngersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive
environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated
to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: Ingersoll Rand, Fort Smith , Plant Controller - Fort Smith Operations, Professions , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!