3rd Shift Maintenance Generalist- Waldron, AR
Company: 0032 Tyson Poultry, Inc
Posted on: February 12, 2024
3 Time Maximum Rehire Policy
180 Day Rehire Waiting Period
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and
repairing all equipment and company assets while maintaining a safe
work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to reach, lift and work overhead
- Must be able to walk, stand or sit for the duration of the
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to tolerate climates ranging from very cold to
very hot and from very wet to very dry.
- Must be able to communicate and get along with others.
- Must be able to work with devices that are very fragile and
require precise attention.
- Must be able to comply with OSHA standards
- Must be able to understand and agree to follow Safety
- Saturday and Sunday work required if needed.
- Work very closely with other maintenance personnel to receive
and pass along information concerning the job.
- Capable of moving equipment, machinery, etc. more than 40 LBS
when needed. Must be able to work on and inspect equipment, which
may involve bending and turning.
- Must be able to move freely throughout the plant over and
around equipment, people and obstacles
- Must have 1 year of maintenance experience.
This position will monitor equipment during production and make any
necessary repairs or adjustments. All corrections must be
documented. This position will perform preventive maintenance and
rebuild equipment as required. Incumbent will assist with
installation of new equipment. Must be able to manually grease,
change oil, and clean various plant equipment. Monitor equipment
and computer boards. This position will also trouble shoot
mechanical problems using detailed schematics and blueprints.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
3RD SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: 0032 Tyson Poultry, Inc, Fort Smith , 3rd Shift Maintenance Generalist- Waldron, AR, Professions , Waldron, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!