Software Quality Assurance Lead
Company: ArcBest Technologies, Inc.
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Who we are
ArcBest Technologies, an ArcBest - company, is an innovative
technology company that provides custom-built solutions and
leading-edge technologies that help our customers and suppliers
successfully navigate the complex supply chain landscape. Our team
is made up of highly engaged and creative tech and analytical
professionals - engineers, mathematicians, data scientists,
software developers, information system specialists and more - who
create smart solutions that deliver value to our customers and keep
the global supply chain moving. We're building the future of
ArcBest Technologies is headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Our people are at the heart of our success, and we offer a
workplace that embraces all cultures, perspectives, and experiences
- so we can provide the best atmosphere for our employees and the
best service to our customers. If that sounds like something you'd
like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more about and what we do along with.Currently, we are
looking for aSoftware Quality Assurance (QA) Leadto join theArcBest
Technologies team.The Software Quality Assurance (QA) Lead
organizes and manages QA activities at scale on high priority
projects. This position works independently, and organizes, plans,
and assists teams in executing quality assurance activities on
software systems and purchased products. The Software QA Lead is
responsible for leading the team that executes testing directly and
indirectly based on team capacity. This position defines the
testing strategies to ensure that the product meets business
requirements and company standards.The Software QA Lead identifies
risks and creates plans to mitigate risks as needed, and reports
progress on QA activities to upper management and other involved
parties throughout product development. This position is a
business-oriented role that requires a strong understanding of QA
processes, software development processes, and project
management.Your contribution may include:
- Champion QA activities on projects.
- Plan and develop test suites for software products.
- Lead QA efforts through defining, developing, executing, and
documenting test plans and cases.
- Ensure sufficient testing is completed to meet team commitments
- Communicate progress with project team members and
- Participate in the design of standards, guidelines, and
practices for QA activities and tools.
- Communicate benefits of the quality process.
- Work with teams to make verification processes and testing more
- Hold self and others accountable for improving QA
- Provide reporting for leadership such as project progress
updates and time sheets.
- Analyze, review, and interpret QA metrics for monthly
- Assist individuals and teams with questions concerning QA
activities and practices.
- Assist teams with onboarding new QA practices.
- Prepare, organize, and conduct instructor led training classes
for AB Tech.
- Determine the techniques used in designing and executing test
plans, assuming they are consistent with current ArcBest Tech
standards in place at that time.
- Practice time management among the projects and tasks one is
assigned to work on.
- Schedule informal or formal meetings necessary to communicate
QA activities for assigned projects.
- Assign QA related activities to project team members.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.As aSoftware Quality
Assurance (QA) Lead, you will be a member of theArcBest
Technologies Information Servicesteam inFort Smith, AR.Your hours
will be Monday through Friday,8:00amto5:00pm, with irregular hours
that may occur depending on work load.Ready to apply? Before doing
so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:Education:
Bachelor's degree in computer related field of study or equivalent
prior QA experience.Experience: Minimum, five years' software
development experience. Prefer five years of experience applying QA
practices to software projects. Prior project management experience
is desired.Computer Skills: Experience in Azure DevOps, MS Tests,
NUnit, Selenium, FlaUI, C#, Microsoft Office, preferred.If you
require accommodation in the application process, please contactor
call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including
Keywords: ArcBest Technologies, Inc., Fort Smith , Software Quality Assurance Lead, Professions , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!