Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: August 6, 2022
$1500 Bonus with Tenure
Payrate: Starting at $14.05; opportunity of earnings up to
Shift:must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift
Benefits: Full benefit package; vacation available in 1st year;
onsite medical clinic
Drug Screen Required
Position Summary: This positions assembles and sub-assembles units
or sub-assemblies according to specifications
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble and sub-assemble units or sub-assemblies according to
specifications, which may include non-motorized movement of
- Operation of power driven screw guns, vibrating tools, glue
guns or power hoist is required.
- May require stocking of parts and components to and from the
work stations as needed.
- Must be able to work on a moving line.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Regular attendance is expected and required.
- Report any unusual mechanical or operating conditions to proper
- Maintain quality standards according to specifications.Job
Requirements & Minimum Education
- 3 years manufacturing or equivalent experience (preferred)
- High school diploma or GED
- The ability to work from written or verbal orders
- The ability to repeatedly lift 5 to 50lb
- The ability to read and write in English
- The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Math
- Reading/Writing Comprehension
- Position Descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive lists
of all responsibilities, skills, or efforts. They are intended to
be accurate summaries of what the position involves and what is
required to perform it.
Rheem ACD - Fort Smith (AR)
Manufacturing/Warehouse & Distribution
Air Conditioning Division
Jun 16, 2022, 9:10:46 AM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Fort Smith , FSH-Production Worker, Professions , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!