Electronic Technician/ Industrial Electrician
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Position Summary: This positions is to perform general
electrical/electronic work in the plant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, test and repair electronic equipment using hand
tools and test instruments.
- Use diagnostic skills to locate defective components and
- The industrial control systems which the technician will
encounter at this installation currently and in the future include
but are not limited to: Resistance welding controllers, A.C. and
D.C. variable speed motor controls, servo-motor control systems,
high voltage electrostatic paint application systems and
programmable logic controller based systems.
- Maintain and repair other related equipment and systems to keep
- Perform other duties as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Report any unusual mechanical or operating conditions to proper
- Maintain quality standards according to specifications.
- Regular attendance is expected and required.Job
Requirements & Minimum Education
- 3 years manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Must satisfy standard requirements for advancement from "B" to
- 2 years electrical/electronic experience or apprenticeship
- Associates Degree in Electronics Technology preferred
- Proficient in troubleshooting
- The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Math
- Reading/Writing Comprehension
Rheem ACD - Fort Smith (AR)
Air Conditioning Division
Jul 25, 2022, 3:04:06 PM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Fort Smith , Electronic Technician/ Industrial Electrician, Professions , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!