Company: ABB Group
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Production ManagerTake your next career step at ABB with a
global team that is energizing the transformation of society and
industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB,
we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across
all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and
generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and
every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and
celebrates individual differences.In this role, you will lead the
Ozark motor plant operations in accordance with company policies,
guidelines, and procedures. Be a champion of continuous improvement
and well versed in the principles of Lean Flex Flow while
continuing to foster an environment in which Safety of employees is
the top priority.This position reports toManufacturing Operations
- Foster and cultivate an environment where Safety of the
employee is top priority while not losing focus on the timely
delivery of product to the customer
- Create and sustain a clean, safe working environment that meets
world class standards
- Responsible for plant production goals and quality levels
- Will be responsible for establishing shift production
- Select and help train Supervisors
- Help create and maintain a high morale, union free workplace.
Involve employees by listening, communicating and follow up
- Key role in development of plant budgets, forecasts, annual
- Will work with other disciplines within the facility to
maintain a clean and safe work environmentYour background
- Associates Degree AND 6 years' experience OR Bachelor's Degree
AND 4 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 6 years in engineering, operations, manufacturing or
- Exceptional analytical, communication and leadership
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially the use of MS Word
- Ability to influence and collaborate across all levels.
- Ability to anticipate problems and recognize opportunities for
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work for ABB in the US.Benefits
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing programMore about usABB's NEMA Motors Division
markets, designs and manufactures the market-leading
Baldor-Reliance - brand of industrial motors. As the #1 global
manufacturer of NEMA motors, our quality products are designed to
reliably and efficiently meet the challenges our customers face.
Our business is investing in technology, tools, people and
processes to ensure our general purpose and application-specific
solutions perform as expected, every time. We look forward to
receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB,
take another look at our website www.abb.com.Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital
status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status.
For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant,
please visit the following
an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a
particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Fort Smith , Production Manager, Professions , Ozark, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!