Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician Opportunity
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: June 20, 2022
-- :Seeking an entry-level Behavior Technician (BT) or
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to help children on the autism
spectrum through ABA therapy.
About BlueSprigBlueSprig is looking for compassionate team members
to help us on our mission of changing the world for children with
autism! No experience is necessary - just your dedication to
helping others and willingness to learn. We offer paid training,
ongoing support and mentorship with lots of potential for career
growth.-- :In this role you will:
- Provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to clients in a
center-based or home-based setting (paid training provided).
- Teach clients with autism communication, social, and self-help
skills in an individual or small group setting.
- Collect data to monitor the progress of the children we
- Provide regular written and verbal progress on treatment
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, including, but not
limited to, confidentiality and mandated reporting standards as set
by the BlueSprig clinical team.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing, safety, and enhanced
protective hygiene practices both on and off the job. (We provide
PPE, caregiver communication tools and practices, and limit
exposure through small work groups.)
- Communicate clearly and effectively - both orally and written -
with clients, families, and colleagues.
- Attend meetings, trainings, and workshops to acquire further
-- :We are looking for people who:
- Have prior experience in ABA and / or working with children
with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disorders /
- Are sensitive to working with an ethnically, linguistically,
culturally, and economically diverse population of children.
- Have the ability to remain calm and neutral in challenging
situations with clients.
- Have reliable means of transportation, a valid driver's
license, and insurance.
- Have the ability to stand and stay on their feet for prolonged
periods of time and bend, kneel, crouch, and lift weight of up to
- Have a current and valid CPR certification.
- Have successful background clearance, driving record check, and
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; however, some college
experience or a college degree is preferred.
-- :What we offer:
- Paid training
- Compensation at market rate
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement plan
- Career growth: the opportunity to move into Lead RBT, Intern,
BCBA, or Operations roles as you progress in your careerCovid
Information::BlueSprig, like other employers in the healthcare
industry are subject to restrictions or obligations related to
COVID. All candidates are advised that they will be required to
meet those obligations upon hire.-- :At BlueSprig, we are dedicated
to ensuring a level playing field for all. As part of that, we work
hard to maintain our Great Place To Work - status so that everyone
is rewarded fairly and earns opportunities for bringing their whole
and best selves every day, to allow for the fulfillment of our
mission to change the world for children with autism.BlueSprig is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. BlueSprig aims to be an inclusive
and equitable employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national
origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate
law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need. At BlueSprig, we level
the playing field for all.-- :#IND21BTSE
Keywords: BlueSprig, Fort Smith , Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician Opportunity , Professions , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!