Location: Broken Bow
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pilgrim's wants YOU to join our hourly production team!
Positions start at *$14.75*/hour and we are offering a *$2000*.
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401K contributions
* Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid for
you or your dependents!
* Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor
At Pilgrim's,---Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of
our team members comes first - always. This includes increased
safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced
cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and
plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure
vaccine availability for our Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor,
and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
* Process product according to operating procedures and
* Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of
any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
* Clean and organized work area.
* Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
* Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety
policies. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
* Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
* Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing
continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
* Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
* Other duties as directed.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Must be able to work safely
* Must be able to work shift assigned days/nights including some
* Ability to apply common sense and comprehend simple
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables
in standardized situations.
* Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
* Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
* Ability to multitask and work quickly
* Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations that are less than 3 feet apart.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Good hand and eye coordination required.
* Please give us a call after completing an application.*
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Fort Smith , Production Hourly-DQ, Professions , Broken Bow, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!