Technician A- Packaging 1st. Shift
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview Maintain packaging machines so that a high degree of
mechanical efficiency is realized in an environment of good
housekeeping practices. Set up, adjust, repair, and replace parts
on packaging machines. Use established practices and adhere to
accepted analytical principles in determining proper course of
action before affecting repairs. Maintain associated peripheral
equipment in the packaging department as required. Perform
preventive maintenance on assigned machines according to stipulated
procedures. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
- Understand machine principles and relative motions so that
proper machine settings can be maintained.
- Perform preventive maintenance/controlled fixing duties on
assigned machines in accordance with prescribed preventative
- Analyze electronics system using specified procedures and
equipment. Replace components or circuit boards as necessary. Send
out for repair.
- Replace poly film rolls on machines as necessary.
- Repair machine malfunctions in an expedient manner so as to
- Assist management through assisting in training of new
employees and relaying instructions to operators.
- Help management in moving machinery, shelving, etc. to expedite
production and assure good quality.
- Install and maintain new machinery that department may be
required to operate.
- Maintain the Label Aire machine as necessary.
- Maintain polybag machines on each shift.
- Repair pick machines as needed.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervision.
Qualifications Applicants must have a minimum of a High School
Diploma or GED. Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug
Test. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in
the United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status An Equal Opportunity
Employer, including disabled and veterans Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: Telephone:
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Fort Smith , Technician A- Packaging 1st. Shift, Professions , Clarksville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!