Biometrics (Fingerprint) Technician, Part Time
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
Biometrics (Fingerprint) Technician, PART TIME
As the Fingerprint Technician, Biometric Technician, you will be
responsible for supporting a government program located in Ft.
Smith, AR The Fingerprint Technician works as a part of a dynamic
team of professionals assisting the United States Citizenship and
Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) operations.
The Fingerprint Technician is a PART TIME team member with the
primary responsibility of completing biometric registration for
applicants seeking legal immigration to the United States. PAE
provides all required job training for qualified candidates.
This position is available immediately; we are actively conducting
interviews and encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Assist applicants with ASC processing forms.
- Review immigration and biometrics documentation.
- Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic
fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
- Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain
a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all
- Track processing time for each applicant.
- Safeguard all documents.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government issued
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service and working with the
- Successful completion of company administered training
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 75% of assigned work
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with the
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to type and use basic computer skills.
- Ability to speak a foreign language.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring
practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United
States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation,
marital status, family structure, medical condition including
genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental
or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the
job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or
any other protected category under federal, state, or local
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE, Fort Smith , Biometrics (Fingerprint) Technician, Part Time, Professions , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!