Senior Business Process Improvement Analyst - Regulatory
Company: Medtronic GmbH
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Senior Business Process Improvement Analyst - Regulatory Join a
diverse team of innovators who bring their worldview, their unique
backgrounds, and their individual life experiences to work every
day. It's no accident -we work hard to cultivate a workforce that
reflects our patients and partners. We believe it's the only way to
drive healthcare forward and remain a global leader in medical
technology and solutions. eManuals is Medtronic's healthcare
provider and patient-facing, global, on-demand labeling
distribution platform. Careers that Change Lives This role carries
with it the opportunity to lead high-impact initiatives that span a
variety of domains including regulatory data management, software
integration and analytics. You will own coordination and execution
efforts between technology, compliance, and the business to drive
innovation for the next generation of eManuals products. This role
requires the ability to lead as part of a team to realize complex,
innovative, high reliability systems. The position location is
within the United States. A Day in the Life
- Work directly with key stakeholders to understand requirements,
address business and system issues.
- Convert the business requirements into actionable technical use
cases, epics, or user stories.
- Resolve conflicts in a timely manner to ensure projects stay on
- Work with engineering teams using an agile development
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned projects and serve
as liaison between project management and planning, product team,
regulatory, the business, and management.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of project status
throughout the life cycle
- Support the lead product owner to assess value, develop cases,
and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum
value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Support the lead product owner to provide backlog management,
iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Develop and manage the product release plans and set
expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet
productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and
objectives. Must Have
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with regulatory data
management, software integration and analytics.including broad
multi-functional business experience--
- Or an advanced degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant
experience--with regulatory data management, software integration
and analytics.including broad multi-functional business experience
including broad multi-functional business experience Nice to Have
- Experience working on an Agile Development product team.
- 2+ years of project and/or people management experience.
- Experience with medical device regulation interpretation.
- Experience with medical device labeling requirements.
- Experience with medical device software validation
- Quality systems experience.
- Proven ability to work globally.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, independent, driven individual
to meet objectives.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while managing multiple
projects and day to day responsibilities
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push
the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to
help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge
ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It
is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful
innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our
team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and
improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section
of this job description are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The
employee is also required to interact with a computer, and
communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or
local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical
requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States
of America) A commitment to our employees lives at the core of our
values. We recognize their contributions. They share in the success
they help to create. We offer a wide range of benefits, resources,
and competitive compensation plans designed to support you at every
career and life stage. Learn more about our benefits:
benefits.medtronic.com This position is eligible for a short-term
incentive plan. Learn more about Annual Salary and Medtronic
Incentive Plan (MIP) on Page 6 here . It is the policy of Medtronic
to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. This employer participates in the federal E-Verify
program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all
newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify
program, please click here .
Keywords: Medtronic GmbH, Fort Smith , Senior Business Process Improvement Analyst - Regulatory, Professions , Mansfield, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!