Senior Consultant, Visa Dispute Optimization
Company: Visa, Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- London, UK
- Full-time Company Description Global Client Support works with
issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop
and deliver the support model for Visa. This includes day-to-day
operations and product support, back office support and customer
performance reporting. CS includes the Rules, Standards and
Disputes function which is comprised of several business units that
support the structural foundation of the Visa Payments network.
Services, including Rules management, Dispute adjudication,
Contract management, Client training and publications, and
Performance metrics and analytics, are provided to clients to
ensure the safety, security and integrity of the payment system and
to support Visa clients in the development of their electronic
payments business. Visa's dispute resolution process provides a
framework to correct errors and resolve transaction disputes
arising from violations of the Visa Rules. In arbitration, Visa
reviews all information and documentation involved and decides
which party is financially liable for the disputed transaction. Job
Description This is an individual contributor role with primary
responsibility managing and developing Visa's dispute consulting
program, called Visa Dispute Optimization, and providing global
stakeholders in the Disputes Industry with exceptional dispute
consultation to improve dispute processing, reduce expenses and
assist them with providing superior customer service. The
individual will apply independent judgment in resolving undefined
and complex issues and making detailed recommendations to clients
on the best approach to their dispute resolution process, calculate
return on investment, practices, procedures and policies
Additionally, the role may coach, review and delegate work to the
Visa Dispute Optimization Data Sr Analyst and other members of the
Visa Dispute Optimization team to support the continued expansion
of the Visa Dispute Optimization program. This role will also help
in making decisions about material development; when changes are
needed; assessing quality levels and communicating confidential
performance information appropriately with Senior Management.
- Leverage dispute resolution and significantly complex program
management experience to help design, create, roll-out, and deliver
the Visa Dispute Optimization program including dispute related
front-line support team's calls and other communication channels
with internal and external clients to ensure all service levels are
met or exceeded and audit requirements are adhered too.
- Set direction to proactively review and improve client
- Partner with the Visa Client and Analytics team to project
manage the Visa Dispute Optimization program
- Partner with Dispute Resolution Management senior management
and other key stakeholders with input and feedback for global
alignment of program deliverables.
- Lead communications with the Dispute Resolution Management team
to ensure successful change management of Visa Dispute Optimization
program, when necessary
- Collaborate with Dispute Resolution Management senior
management to help assess and promote training opportunities
- Proactively identify opportunities and implement
recommendations to increase production or efficiency of Visa
Dispute Optimization program
- Contribute to the definition and fulfillment of team and
corporate objectives and goals.
- Provide clients and staff with accurate information and
analysis of Visa Rules and ensure Service Levels are met.
- Provide strategic support to product teams for development of
the Visa Dispute Optimization program and identify issues for new
- Participate in Global dispute resolution projects, including
the management and coordination of any special projects.
- Assist in identifying and proposing business rule changes that
address trends, client needs, new business models, etc.
- Stay current with industry and market trends to anticipate
possible challenges resulting from changing political, social and
economic environments specifically for the assigned region(s).
- Stay abreast of new products and services, and industry and
technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and
client initiatives. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with strong--experience in financial services
or payment card services, concentrated--in dispute processing,
issuing support, merchant acquiring, back office and banking
operations, as well as demonstrated advanced people-management
- Advanced understanding of transaction processing, including
authorization, clearing and settlement; card technologies,
including Token, chip/EMV; ATM Services, and industry players
including acquirers, issuer, processors, agents, merchants and
cardholders. Extensive knowledge of Visa rules and regulations also
- Strong judgment and negotiation skills to ensure full customer
satisfaction and limit negative processing impacts.
- Works independently with limited oversight from manager and
have proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive
working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and
work both as part of a team and independently.
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to
external customers and identify business needs.
- Experience with process documentation and statistical
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to
determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution
to meet those needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Visio and
Visa Resolve Online a plus.
Keywords: Visa, Inc., Fort Smith , Senior Consultant, Visa Dispute Optimization, Professions , London, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!