Company: ABF Freight System, Inc
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: March 17, 2020
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who
deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
challenges.Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for
top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to
deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven
culture.Currently, we are looking for a Administrative Assistant to
join the ABF Freight team. The Administrative Assistant assists and
supports the ABF President, Vice President - Linehaul, Vice
President - Pricing, Treasurer & Controller and VP - Fleet Services
with all administrative duties. Your contribution may include:
- Manage and maintain the calendar for the President and Vice
- Assist with agendas, travel arrangements, meeting itineraries,
catering, room set-up, etc.
- Serve as point of contact for outside parties.
- Assist with processing of expense reimbursements for President
and Vice Presidents.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for
consideration and presentation by the President and Vice
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records,
departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and
housekeeping, to aid President and Vice Presidents.
- Review and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to
determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Attend meetings and compile, transcribe and distribute minutes
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Create, submit and process AFEs, and submit invoices.
- Champion our values driven culture.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.As the Administrative
Assistant, you will be a member of the ABF Freight team in Fort
Smith, AR. Your work hours will be 8:00AM - 5:00PM with occasional
irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing
so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:Education:
Bachelors degree, preferred. Consideration will be given to
candidates pursuing a business degree. Experience will be
considered in lieu of formal education.Experience: Minimum, three
years related experience, preferred. Prior experience working with
highly confidential information.Computer Skills: Proficient in
Microsoft Office Suite.If you require accommodation in the
application process, please contact  email@example.com or call us
at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including
- mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: ABF Freight System, Inc, Fort Smith , Administrative Assistant, Professions , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!