Content and Communications Specialist 1
Company: EBSCO Industries Inc.
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: July 6, 2019
PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc.,
is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets
major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent
organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents,
attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing
lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight &
Hale and Code Blue. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands
including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For
more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at
www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of
companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of
outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust,
Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other
The Content & Communications Specialist will be responsible for all
copy, content, and communications activities within POB Fishing
Marketing. The position will manage Messaging Calendars for
assigned Brands, planning the content needs and distribution. The
position will also be responsible for relationships with outdoor
publications and writers within the industry.
* A primary responsibility will be copywriting for social media,
packaging, user guides, E-Commerce and press releases.
* Blog posts, email, brand content articles and video scripts.
Consult with internal clients (brand, product, and marketing
managers) to define content needs, produce needed copy, review and
revise until approved by client.
* Create and manage messaging calendars for assigned brands, in
consultation with brand managers.
* Assist in distribution of content through various channels (press
releases, social media, etc.)
* Be responsible for additional, external copywriting resources as
* Media relations for the Fishing Division. Write and distribute
press releases, follow-up with media contacts,
* Attend trade shows, participate in writer fishing events,
* Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
B.S. or B.A. from an accredited college/university with stronger
consideration for Journalism, English,
Marketing, or related fields.
Demonstrated success in copywriting, journalism, editing or
work, preferably in the outdoor industry.
* Experience successfully managing projects from initiation to
* Proven content writing and editorial skills and a high attention
* Experience with Best Practices for various social media platforms
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Takes initiative forward thinking.
* Experienced in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
* Experience with Public Relations. Articulate, with excellent
communication and presentation skills.
* Must have a high level of energy with strong organizational and
time management skills.
* Reliable self-starter with strong creative thinking, analytical,
problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies
with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment
practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered
persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age,
national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as
amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or
Keywords: EBSCO Industries Inc., Fort Smith , Content and Communications Specialist 1, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!