Hospital Receptionist (Part-Time)
Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The hospital receptionist is an essential component of the
communications department. This position is the first contact
visitors and callers have with the hospital. AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND
HOURS This position will work a part-time schedule consisting of
some shifts Monday through Friday 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and some
shifts Saturday and/or Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for handling front office reception and general
- Serves visitors, vendors and other outside guests by greeting,
welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Notify facility personnel of visitor's arrival.
- Maintain security by following established procedures including
monitoring guest logbook and issuing visitor badges, if
- Answer and transfer telephone calls or take messages.
- Handle facility inquiries and provide general information.
- Other clerical duties as assigned. EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Previous clerical experience in a healthcare setting,
Keywords: Valley Behavioral Health, Fort Smith , Hospital Receptionist (Part-Time), Other , Barling, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!