Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: January 19, 2023
As the world leader in nutrition, health and wellness for
children from birth to preschool, Gerber Products Company is
committed to creating a strong future. We joined the Nestle
Nutrition family in 2007, and have been a partner in parenthood
ever since. Our Anything for Baby team works closely with experts
to create products that enrich and establish healthy habits for
children, and are good for the planet as well. A career at Gerber
provides meaningful opportunities to develop professionally, and
nurture generations to come. Now is the time to define your future,
and ours too.This position is not eligible for Visa
- Associate is responsible for maintaining operations by
operating various pieces of equipment in the Department such as
fillers, cappers, cap hoppers, and lift trucks along with
communicating with other Operators upstream and downstream of their
- Associate expected to be the area Subject Matter Expert (SME)
on one of the equipment groups in the filling area.
- Maintain all standards and monitor glass and equipment to
- Associate will be expected to operate all filling equipment to
include, but not limited to: Filler, Capper, Quality equipment, cap
hopper and feed system, and others.
- Associate may be expected to perform lift-truck operating
- Additional duties as assigned by department supervisor.
- Must complete all documentation as required.
- Associate will perform quality checks according to the QMS
- Associate will perform all glass breakage monitoring and
prevention duties, such as capper checks and flashlight
- Consume materials and declare production as well as complete
all area setups and checks.
- Order/return materials for production including staging
materials to location using current inventory system.
- Associate is required to maintain area housekeeping and
specific machine cleaning. Work requires continuous light physical
exertion. Work pace is normal and requires close attention.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Minimum High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to understand written English instructions and
perform basic math skills.
- Associate will be required to document that he/she is qualified
to perform the functions of position.
- Employee must support and comply with all Company programs and
policies including, but not limited to: affirmative action goals
and commitments, SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) strategies,
corporate citizenship initiatives, NCE (Nestle Continuous
Excellence), TPM (Total Performance Management), GMP's (Good
Manufacturing Practices) and Safety Policies to ensure employee
safety and product quality. Employee must meet all requirements
related to NQMS (Nestle Quality Management System) and ISO
(International Organization for Standardization) standards for
Quality, Food Safety, Environmental Compliance and Occupational
Health and Safety. It is our business imperative to remain a very
inclusive workplace.To our veterans and separated service members,
you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to
join Nestle. The skills you've gained while serving our country,
such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the
skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition,
with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize
the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals
with disabilities. Nestle seeks such skilled and qualified
individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of
others who have chosen to call Nestle home.The Nestle Companies are
an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer
seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion,
national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability,
medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by
applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process,
we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any
special accommodations in order to participate fully in our
recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or
please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator:
1-800-321-6467.This position is not eligible for Visa
Keywords: Nestle, Fort Smith , Filling Operator, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!