Prep Machine Operator
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: January 18, 2023
- Work in various prep areas to create consistent and compliant
product for processing/filling. Assemble, operate, and maintain
equipment including, but not limited to: varied grinding equipment,
raw material conveyance machinery, varied peeling equipment, and
- Associate will be expected to operate all equipment in prep
- Associate will be expected to perform lift-truck operating
- Collaborate with supervisor and fellow associates to run
production, troubleshoot, problem solve and determine ideas for
- Additional duties as assigned by department supervisor.
- Must complete all documentation as required.
- Employee will perform quality checks according to the QMS
- Consume materials and declare production as well as complete
all area setups and checks.
- Order/return materials for production including staging
materials to location current inventory system.
- Associate may be called upon to perform varied clean-up duties.
These may include, but are not limited to: COP, general
housekeeping, assembly and disassembly of equipment, checking and
connecting line paths, line flushing or rinsing, and returning of
unused ingredients. REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Minimum High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to understand written English, recipes, written
instructions, and perform basic math skills.
- Associate will be required to document that he/she is qualified
to perform the functions of position.
- Employee must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up
to 70 lbs).
- Employee must support and comply with all Company programs and
policies including, but not limited to: affirmative action goals
and commitments, SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) strategies,
corporate citizenship initiatives, NCE (Nestle Continuous
Excellence), TPM (Total Performance Management), GMP's (Good
Manufacturing Practices) and Safety Policies to ensure employee
safety and product quality. Employee must meet all requirements
related to NQMS (Nestle Quality Management System) and ISO
(International Organization for Standardization) standards for
Quality, Food Safety, Environmental Compliance and Occupational
Health and Safety. It is our business imperative to remain a very
inclusive workplace.To our veterans and separated service members,
you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to
join Nestle. The skills you've gained while serving our country,
such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the
skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition,
with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize
the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals
with disabilities. Nestle seeks such skilled and qualified
individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of
others who have chosen to call Nestle home.The Nestle Companies are
an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer
seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion,
national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability,
medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by
applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process,
we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any
special accommodations in order to participate fully in our
recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator:
1-800-321-6467.This position is not eligible for Visa
Keywords: Nestle, Fort Smith , Prep Machine Operator, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!