Auto Packaging Operator
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview Operate automatic packaging machines by loading
garments on machine feed system in prescribed manner. Machine loads
garments into package and seals package. Operators are rotated on
jobs to give more flexibility. Apply QPI principles and techniques
- Obtain garments from designated storage area.
- Load garments on machine feed system in prescribed manner.
- Observe garments for obvious defects according to established
- Insure proper coordination of garments and packaging materials
by style, color and size.
- Expected to meet quality and quantity requirements at an
- May be required to perform material handling duties such
- Placing full containers on trays and/or into shipping
- Loading flat containers/inserts into magazines.
- Loading poly film rolls on machine.
- Apply case identification labels. Qualifications Applicants
must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. Must be able
to pass Background Screening and Drug Test. To qualify, applicants
must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should
not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa
status An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including
disabled and veterans Only applicants requiring reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process
should contact us directly: Telephone: 479.979.3400.
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Fort Smith , Auto Packaging Operator, Other , Clarksville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!