Sr Electronic Tech Packaging 1st Shift
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview To improve the profitability of Hanesbrands by
developing and implementing action plans that reduce electronic
machine downtime. Direct electronics personnel in various projects
aimed at resolving issues surrounding the electrical/mechanical
performance of all electronic components of packaging equipment.
Directing other electronic technicians in performing their work
activities and provide appropriate training for the electronics
technician position. Maintain timely repairs so downtime is kept to
a minimum Responsible for general maintenance and repair of
electrical equipment, circuit boards and/or components in
packaging. Responsible for troubleshooting electrical related
problems via circuitry reading and analysis. Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities: Analyze issues, develop
methods and supply direction to resolve problems with input from
maintenance mechanics. Assist other plant technicians as needed
giving direction and troubleshooting to resolve problems related to
manufacturing process equipment outside their normal job scope.
Help plant management evaluate systems for efficient and effective
use of resources. General Essential Duties:
- Install and maintain electrical components of packaging
- Repair electrical component failures and return the component
to spare part status.
- Troubleshoot electrically related problems on all shifts via
circuitry reading and analysis techniques.
- Maintain repair and parts usage records as required by
- Work with factory representatives and divisional engineering
staff during equipment installation or electrical problem solving
- Assist whenever feasible with maintenance and repair efforts of
Maintenance Mechanics, plant technician, etc.
- Assist plant maintenance with annual switch gear testing &
thermal graphic inspection, check circuit loads regularly and
determine adequacy of protective devices such as breakers,
switches, fuses, etc. and notify superior when load capacity of
circuits are exceeded.
- Identify key electrical issues that might be creating machine
downtime. Develop action plans to present to department management
that will resolve identified issues.
- Assist other electronic technicians in successfully performing
required electrical maintenance. Make sure projects are being
completed according to specific guidelines.
- Provide electrical training to electronic technician. Make sure
ongoing training is conducted as new equipment and
procedures/methods are developed.
- Clean work areas and equipment as directed.
- Pursue cost reduction initiatives in the employee's
departmental area of responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervision.
Qualifications Applicants must have a minimum of a High School
Diploma or GED. Technical or trade school preferred. PLC Training
required, electrical installation and troubleshooting. A working
knowledge of various types of plant equipment, knowledge in machine
design: knowledge of mechanical and electrical theory and
troubleshooting and understanding and working knowledge of
programmable controllers. Must be able to pass Background Screening
and Drug Test. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to
work in the United States and should not require now, or in the
future, sponsorship for employment visa status An Equal Opportunity
Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans. Only
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Fort Smith , Sr Electronic Tech Packaging 1st Shift, Other , Clarksville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!