Therapist - PHP/IOP
Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
As part of the Valley Behavioral Health Partial Hospitalization
and Intensive Outpatient team, you'll benefit from detailed
training, ongoing support, and continued opportunities to develop
new skills and move forward in your chosen profession. You'll also
know that you are playing a vital role in an organization that is
providing an essential service. The IOP/PHP Therapist at Valley
Behavioral Health is a clinical professional responsible for
delivering excellent direct patient care in an outpatient setting
to individuals who have been experiencing a wide range of mental or
behavioral health challenges. If you are passionate and dedicated
to making a difference in the lives of those in need through
compassionate therapeutic practices, this position is right for
you. BENEFITS: Valley Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive
package of benefits for our team. -Current benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- $7,500.00 Sign On Bonus for Provisional Licensure
- $10,000.00 -Sign On Bonus for Full Licensure
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Medical, dental, vision, short term disability and long term
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan with company match
- Vacation, Sick, Extended Sick, Paid Holidays and Personal
- Training allowance provided for specialized training
certifications (EMDR, TF-CBT, etc.) -
- Paid supervision for provisional licenses ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Apply psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the
delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of
treating such diagnosed emotional and mental disorders.
- Conduct individual, group or family therapy as appropriate for
the treatment plan of the patient.
- Conduct a psychosocial assessment and develop an initial
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on
assessment and coordinate any additional services needed and revise
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with
other staff to facilitate services for the patient as appropriate
to their treatment plan.
- Provide case management, discharge planning or after-care
planning according to treatment plan.
- May coordinate various clinical, psychosocial or educational
activities with patient and their families.
- Evaluate patient's need and determine if referrals to other
programs or facilities are needed.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. - When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. - Recognize that
patient safety is a top priority.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related
- Four or more years' experience as a therapist with two or more
years' experience with the specific population of the facility is,
Keywords: Valley Behavioral Health, Fort Smith , Therapist - PHP/IOP, Other , Barling, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!