Therapist - Inpatient
Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Sign On Bonus
- $7,500.00 for Provisional Licensure
- $10,000.00 for Full Licensure Starting Salary
- $55,000.00 per year Valley Behavioral Health serves children,
adolescents, and adults who are seeking treatment for various
mental health needs. As a therapist at Valley, you will have the
opportunity to be part of our multidisciplinary treatment team
while providing a safe and caring environment for our patients.
Primary responsibilities for the inpatient therapist include:
-Treatment Plan Development -Providing Group, Individual, Family
therapy -Documentation of progress toward treatment goals -Working
with patients and families to secure safe discharge plans for
continued success Education/Experience/Licensure Requirements:
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or other
therapeutic field is required.
- Must possess a current AR license: LMSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC,
Keywords: Valley Behavioral Health, Fort Smith , Therapist - Inpatient, Other , Barling, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!