Company: Valley Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Behavioral Health Admissions Coordinator is the primary
facilitator for all admissions at Valley Behavioral Health. They
are responsible for gathering and assessing patient clinical
information for the purpose of making appropriate admission
decisions. BENEFITS: Valley Behavioral Health provides a
comprehensive package of benefits for our team. -Current benefits
- Competitive salary
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off - Vacation, Sick, Extended Sick and Holidays
AVAILABLE SHIFTS Valley currently has full-time openings for:
- Full Time - 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. position Must be able to work
a flexible schedule. - Our positions are hiring immediately.
- Review prospective admissions against approved admission
criteria, policies and procedures.
- Initiate contact to gather required clinical and demographic
data from patient and other sources.
- Respond promptly to inquiry calls.
- Conduct pre-admission clinical assessments to assist the
physician in determining the appropriate level of care.
- Refer inquiries to other agencies and community resources when
not appropriate for facility assistance or admission.
- Responsible for maintaining all the documentation involved with
the admissions process. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL/LICENSURE
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related, required.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field
(Professional Licensure or working toward professional
- One year previous experience completing behavioral health
Keywords: Valley Behavioral Health, Fort Smith , Admissions Coordinator, Other , Barling, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!