Pricing Specialist - ArcBest
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: June 20, 2022
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who
deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent,
we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on
our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Pricing Specialist to join the
ArcBest team. The Pricing Specialist provides various
administrative support to Pricing and Supply Chain Engineers and
Managers including collecting, verifying, and recording information
from bids and contracts, auditing finalized pricing agreements, and
converting documents into appropriate electronic formats.
Your contribution may include:
* Maintain contract files and distribute contract changes; image
contracts into Tariff Item Page System (TIPS).
* Prepare new contracts after legal review for presenting to
customers for signature.
* Prepare contract documents for existing Panther and ArcBest
* Process incoming BID PPMs from internal and external customers,
audit bid due dates, match bid materials with respective BID PPM,
access websites to ensure compliance with legal terms and obtain
* Transmit publication instructions to Data Base Maintenance (DBM)
* Convert various hard copy or non-editable electronic formats into
editable formats for Engineers.
* Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
* Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
* Audit and manage departmental mailings, including but not limited
to contract documents and customer letters.
* Submit document review requests through C-Rex system.
* Image various non-contract documents into Tariff Item Page System
* Process change form requests to move, cancel, merge pricing.
* Submit BID PPMS.
* Maintain coverage assignments for Engineers out of the
* Prepare and distribute various daily/weekly/monthly reports.
* Review and distribute various emails to the assigned Pricing and
Supply Chain Engineer for their handling.
* Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Pricing Specialist, you will be a member of the ArcBest
Yield: Pricing team in Fort Smith, AR. Your work hours will be
8:00AM - 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on
workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you
meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree, preferred.
Experience: Prior administrative, transportation, and/or contract
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Working knowledge of PC software programs
(Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, Access).
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal
Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
Keywords: ArcBest, Fort Smith , Pricing Specialist - ArcBest, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!