Delivery Expert (09617) - 123 W, Main St
Posted on: May 16, 2022
#1 Pizza company with flexible schedules
- Uphold Domino's standards of grooming, uniform, and
- Collect cash and credit card payments.
- Promote pizza products and specials.
- Receive cross-training for preparing products and
ingredients,closing and opening procedures, operating pizza oven,
and properly boxing products for delivery or carryout.
- Check products for accuracy against quality standards.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency when answering store phones or
helping carryout customers.
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external
customers both over the phone and in person.
- Speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Exhibit comprehension of using a computer based order entry
- Contribute to and promote an atmosphere of teamwork, energy,
and fun.*Follow all state and federal vehicle and driving laws,
rules and regulations.
- Follow all rules and regulations of Domino's Pizza, LLC and
- Ensure that vehicle used for delivery is mechanically and
physically sound and is properly registered and insured at all
Must 18 years old
Have reliable vehicle with current insurance
Good driving record
Pass background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's, Fort Smith , Delivery Expert (09617) - 123 W, Main St, Other , Clarksville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!