Company: First National Bank at Paris
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are Community National Bank Waldron, A
Division of The First National Bank at Paris, where our people and
community come first! The Bank invests in their neighborhoods,
schools, civic organizations, and businesses because we all work
together to meet the challenges of tomorrow and realize the dreams
of today.ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? The Teller is
responsible for delivering consistently exceptional customer
service by displaying sincere, outgoing friendliness by smiling,
acknowledging every customer, introducing themselves, making eye
contact, and thanking the customer are all examples. Under the
supervision and guidance of the assigned manager, the Teller
accepts and processes transactions from the bank's customers by
personal contact, mail, and night deposit. The incumbent identifies
customer needs and refers them to product experts. The position
gains knowledge of other areas in the bank and by cross-training to
provide an expected level of exceptional customer service.We are
seeking a candidate that is friendly, organized, and can execute
the projects and work of the team. Applicants should have strong
verbal and interpersonal skills in order to cross-sell bank
products and services. If you have a passion to succeed, come grow
with First National Bank at Paris!WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Team-centric work environment
- 401k Retirement Plan with dollar-for-dollar company match up to
- Advancement opportunitiesPOSITION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is
- This is a part-time position that will work an average of 30
hours or below each week.
- The position must be able to work in the Waldron Branch
location on a daily basis.
- Sales experience, cash handling, customer service, bank, or
other financial service provider experience is preferred.
- Previous banking or teller experience and cash handling
experience is a plus.
- A valid driver's license and ability to be covered under the
Company's automobile insurance is required.POSITION KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
and personal services.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and
- The ability to talk to others to convey information
- The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or
approaches to problems.
- The ability to pay close attention to details.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and computer skills.
- The ability to operate a telephone, scanner, copier, and fax
- The ability to lift to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- The ability to utilize technology to solve problems.
- The ability to understand how to deliver mobile strategies to
- The ability to work with different groups of people to get
- The ability to communicate and develop meaningful relationships
Keywords: First National Bank at Paris, Fort Smith , Teller- Part-Time, Other , Waldron, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!