Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job #: 43122 Title: Quality Engieer Job Location: Fort Smith,
Arkansas - United States Remote Job: Unknown Employment Type:
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Other
Compensation: 10% Incentive Bonus Employer Will Recruit From:
Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT
- Global organization
- Iconic Brands
- Great working environment
- Excellent Benefits JOB DESCRIPTION
Eastablished, Global beverage bottler is seeking a Quality Engineer
for their Fort Smith facility. The Quality Engineer is in place to
perform indepth trend analysis on operations site quality specific
issues and supplier quality performance issues. The Quality
Engineer will be the key driver in completing investigations in
response to production issues, supplier defects and consumer
complaints. This position will liason with operations to conduct
root cause analysis into ongoing issues and implement corrective
actions. The Operations Site Quality Specific Scope includes the
responsibility to identify quality improvement opportunities to
advance operational efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
The supplier quality performance scope includes supporting
continuous improvement activities with suppliers. The development
of key internal and external customer relationships is an integral
function of this position. Key Responsibilities
- Team Player engage with and support management in the
development and maintenance of a quality at source culture within
the operations site.
- Operations Site Specific Continuous Quality Improvement gather
quality data related to materials and finished goods for trend
analysis and quality improvement project generation. Participate in
quality improvement project using Lean Manufacturing Techniques
such as FMEA principles, Performance Measurement, 5S, Visual
Management, TPM, 6 Sigma, Kaizen facilitation, Standard Work, and
other relevant tools.
- Quality Coach Act as training organizer, lead trainer and
auditor for production on quality procedures to foster a quality at
source culture using good manufacturing practices and ISO
- Supplier Quality Support the implementation of continuous
improvement and supplier quality assurance activities in concert
with operational initiatives to improve operational efficiency and
quality. Be a resource for participation in activities to promote
continuous quality improvement with suppliers.
- Performance Measurement Track metrics associated with key
performance indicators for department and plant quality on a week,
monthly and quarterly basis.
- Quality Assurance Maintenance and Improvement -- Identify and
participate in the implementation of quality improvement
opportunities. Drive continuous improvement of product quality and
supplier service and delivery to support improvements in operations
efficiency. Utilize CAM as needed to input WOs in order to drive
repairs aimed towards improving performance.
- Internal Customer Partnership, Communication, and Service --
Manage and collaborate proactively with department stakeholders to
ensure early involvement in quality related supply and operations
- Compliance Own commissioning runs of new suppliers as well as
Package review to obtain operations interaction, risk management
and to ensure specifications are met.
- Cross-trained on the Quality Technician responsibilities.
- Must follow written PPE requirements and abide by all safety
guidelines outlined in procedures and work instructions.
- Employees are required to report all accidents, incidents, and
near-misses immediately. These would include all non-disabling and
disabling injuries and occupational illnesses, fatalities, fires,
and explosions, property damage, chemical spills, and any incident
having the potential for property damage or personal injury.
- Achieve the corporate objective on lost time accident.
QUALIFICATIONS Required Skills &
- Professional experience in the, food and beverage industry,
and/or a bottling manufacturing environment.
- Quality experience in a manufacturing environment and knowledge
of appropriate process improvement techniques (ie. zero defects,
supplier certification, Lean, Six Sigma, etc).
- Strong Self Motivation and Results Driven.
- Strong Influencing, Partnering, and Communication Skills at
multiple levels and disciplines.
- Excellent Problem Solving, Root Cause Analytical, and Detail
- Willingness to Travel. Education
- Required: A Packaging, Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial
Engineering degree is required. Experience in a manufacturing
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Fort Smith , Quality Engieer, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!