CNC Operator - 3rd Shift
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: November 18, 2021
CNC Operator - 3rd ShiftJoin ABB and work in a team that is
dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital
technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.Pay Range:
$22.07 - $24.53 (based on a progression pay scale)) Shift Premium:
$.20 for 2nd shift & $.30 for 3rd shift **Eligible for $1,000
Sign-on Bonus after 60 days**Your responsibilities
- Job Description:
- Perform set-ups, and operates CNC machinery and monitors the
process for quality. Monitor machine for unusual conditions.
- Read, understand, and interpret drawings, follow work
- Knowledgeable of machining tools and procedures, load parts in
machinery, understand speeds and feeds, programs and operation
- Inspect product using precision measuring tools at the
prescribed inspection interval during setup and throughout
- Able to follow directions (verbal and written), has a good work
ethic, and dependable.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Daily updates of all required paperwork: e.g. production
sheets, prototype logs, push-ins.
- Willing to cross train and train others
- Place safety in the workplace above all else and follow safety
guidelines along with reporting safety issues. Daily
- Work overtime as needed. Other duties as assigned.Your
- Education and Experience Needed:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months of Industrial type experience or in lieu of industrial
experience will consider military service, vocational/technical
high school and technical college courses.
- CNC Experience Required.
- Specialized skills or other requirements:
- Steady work history
- Able to use and understand all precision measuring instruments.
Use a wide variety of tools
- Understand basic math concepts and possess a strong mechanical
- Detailed oriented
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to work any shift
- Physical Demands:
- Repetitive lifting, pushing, pulling, and twisting of
parts/motors weighing up to 50lbs.
- Understand and use all required Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) Eye Protection with side shields
- Able to work 40hrs a week and required overtime able to work
different shifts if needed
- Ability to think independently while successfully functioning
in a team environment
- Able to perform task in a manufacturing environment
- Standing on concrete floorMore about usBring your very own
sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth
Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our
planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our
diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our
world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's
write the future, together.
Keywords: ABB, Fort Smith , CNC Operator - 3rd Shift, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!