Company: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Smith
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job Type: Full-timePay: $12.00 per hourSchedule:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- WeekendsPay Frequency:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthlyJob Requirements:
- Strong Organizational Skills are required.
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Reliable transportationPhysical requirements:
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.Mental requirements:
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.Job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleaning of hotel rooms/suites including: dusting, vacuuming,
changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set
- Stock cart with guest room supplies at beginning of shift
- Acknowledges and greet any and all guests in public spaces with
a warm, friendly greeting
- Replace linens on beds and replenish guest room supplies.
- Rearrange furnishings, drapes and room accessories.
- Provide necessary linen and amenities to guests in accordance
with the guest room legend
- Leave the guest room in uniform arrangement as determined by
the Executive Housekeeper and make sure the door is closed and the
room is locked.
- Report any damage, hazards, repairs, and strangers in assigned
- Return any items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the
house to the Front Desk department as a lost and Found item with:
the date, where it was found, description of the item, and the name
of the person who found it.
- Responsible for all keys signed out for the shift.
- Clean all corridors and service areas.
- Respond to any projects or requests developed by the
Housekeeping management team.
- Replaces light bulbs (if necessary).
- Restock cart at end of shift and organize the linen closet to
prepare for the next day.
- Other housekeeping duties as assigned.Job Type: Full-timePay:
From $12.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availabilityWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Smith, Fort Smith , Room Attendant, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!