Call Center Team Leader - Fort Smith, AR
Company: Goodyear - US English
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: September 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader
with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care
Centers located across the United States. We have the unique
ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while
also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local
fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'.
Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by
Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted
tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you
lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total
Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Call Center Team Leader, you will work at the Fort Smith,
AR Goodyear Fleet HQ Call Center providing service assistance to
the commercial trucking industry. You will be helping Truckers who
need roadside assistance to get back up and running as quickly as
possible. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as
you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited
- Support intake and dispatch emergency road service calls
according to processes and expectations.
- Handle escalated issues from the Tire Service Centers or
- Answer calls from customers who have broken down and work to
locate a service provider in the area.
- Communicate the need for roadside assistance to Goodyear
Commercial Center or contractor.
- Ensure detailed call information is captured and keyed into
computer systems and relayed to the service provider.
- Resolve issues to take care of customers while providing
excellent customer service.
- Follow prescribed procedures and protocols at all times.
- Review recorded Agent calls and check for quality
- Identify areas of opportunity and provide feedback to Call
- Identify best practices and communicate them across the
- Review end of shift reports for Agent call volume, hang ups,
idle time, and attendance issues.
- Provide feedback and coaching to Call Center Agents.
- Assist with training, coaching and development of Call Center
- Communicate specific work assignments and responsibilities to
Call Center Agents.
- Support an atmosphere of professionalism, at all times.
- Conduct performance reviews and address performance issues when
- Set schedules to properly staff the Center with qualified
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with computers, including Microsoft Office, Windows,
and related programs.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future
- At least one year of relevant service and/or management
- Previous call center experience in a fast-paced customer
- Experience in resolving customer complaints and complex
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results
with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and
demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility,
dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify
problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and
- Commitment to following established safety policies and
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Fort Smith , Call Center Team Leader - Fort Smith, AR, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!