Retread Maintenance Technician - Fort Smith, AR
Company: Goodyear - US English
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: September 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with
over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers
located across the United States. We have the unique ability to
service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also
providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear
Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear —
which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires,
reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower
your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution
for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service
Centers Retread Maintenance Technician, you will perform retreading
functions for light and medium truck, bus and specialty
tires. This position functions in a manufacturing environment
at a Goodyear CTSC Tire facility where commercial truck tires are
retreaded through a series of manual and automated
processes. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your
success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include but not
be limited to:
- Repair out of service or improperly working equipment in a
timely manner to limit downtime.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment using a
- Maintain and operate the plant steam, air and hydraulic systems
in a safe and efficient way.
- Install new equipment
- Comply with all safety and liability guidelines and
- Use protective safety equipment to ensure safe operation of
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and
- 3 years of previous experience in a manufacturing maintenance
setting or completion of 2-year vocational school in industrial
- Prior electrical and electronic trouble shooting experience –
ability to work with 24VDC to 500VAC.
- Prior pipe fitting experience.
- Prior compressor and hydraulic experience.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous retread manufacturing experience
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Fort Smith , Retread Maintenance Technician - Fort Smith, AR, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!