Database Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: June 10, 2021
What You'll Do
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who
deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top
talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to
deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven
Currently, we are looking for an Database Maintenance
Coordinator to join the ArcBest team. The Database Maintenance
Coordinator administers and promotes expertise in all manner of
database loading applications and provides database-related support
and guidance to internal and external departments. This position
manages and prioritizes loading updates and maintenance for
assigned portfolio of ArcBest's largest and most complicated
accounts. The Database Maintenance Coordinator analyzes and
interprets database loading instructions from departments across
ArcBest, particularly Pricing and Supply Chain Analytics, and enter
into the database systems. This position also oversees and
participates in regular loading audits, leading resolutions as
needed, and contributes in the design and ongoing effectiveness of
rating and database systems and processes.
Your contribution may include:
- Oversee, participate in, and audit contractual and other
critical or complex pricing implementation.
- Determine and implement the most effective and accurate loading
- Coach and mentor database and rating personnel on ArcBest
tariffs, rules, and pricing application.
- Monitor and perform training activities.
- Perform a significant role in the general rate increase
processes, which generate approximately $3M/month additional
- Manage and submit backdate/rerate requests and identify
practices to improve loading accuracy.
- Assist in monitoring Launch and other Managed Transportation
business opportunities to ensure proper pricing application.
- Interact with IT support to design, develop, and implement
solutions to improve the overall effectiveness and accuracy of
- Research and resolve pricing application questions/problems,
and communicate resolutions to management.
- Maintain and provide support for city routing and various
service center updates.
- Load partner carrier agreements including any associated rates
and special services.
- Audit critical and/or complex pricing components.
- Assist with weekly fuel surcharge calculations and updates for
modified fuel applications.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues related to rating, quoting,
and database systems.
- Maintain a positive attitude and high accuracy level in a
highly intense environment.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Database Maintenance Coordinator, you will be a member of
the ArcBest Database team. Your work hours may vary based on
scheduling to provide market coverage during normal business hours
generally Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. May include occasional irregular
and weekend hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before
doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree, preferred. Experience will be
considered in lieu of formal education.
Experience: Minimum, three years' experience with ArcBest
database and rating, preferred
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, with a
focus in Excel and Spreadsheet manipulation.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal
Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
Keywords: ArcBest, Fort Smith , Database Maintenance Coordinator, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!