Supervisor-Nurse RN (3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.)
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Provide, delegate, coordinate and evaluate care of patient
through the collaborative efforts of team members and in accordance
with the nursing process and standards of care and practice.
Provide general nursing care in a facility.
- Function as the lead nurse on assigned shift.
- Responsible for staff assignments and/or direction of duties,
tasks or projects.
- Provide professional and administrative leadership to
- Accountable for the oversight of staffing performance.
- Coordinate nursing, medical and/or behavioral health care
activities with all staff to ensure smooth and complete
coordination of efforts during shared shift.
- Supervisory responsibility for assigning staff according to
education and ability.
- Provide mentoring and training as needed.
- Coordinate all care rendered to patients, including physician
orders and diagnostic information, and ensure consultations are
- Document medical, behavioral health information and nursing
- Administer medications and maintain records in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing a plan of care with specific and
measurable goals, objectives and interventions defining actions
unique to each patient's needs. Assist in updating and revising the
plan of care as goals/objectives are met or when the patient's
- Provide structure and maintain a therapeutic environment in
collaboration with the patients and other care providers.
- Consistently utilize universal precautions, environmental
safety guidelines and applicable level system as applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Fort Smith , Supervisor-Nurse RN (3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.), Other , Barling, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!