ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who
deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top
talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to
deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven
Currently, we are looking for a Manager, Financial Reporting and
Internal Controls to join the ArcBest team. The Manager, Financial
Reporting and Internal Controls monitors and documents internal
controls; preparing, reviewing, and analyzing financial information
for reporting to the Company's Senior Management and Board of
Directors, Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Investment
Your contribution may include:
- Review, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial
statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural
- Coordinate with subsidiaries and departments to schedule and
obtain information necessary for proper reporting.
- Prepare and review financial reports and presentations for
executive management and Board of Directors.
- Review financial information for press releases and investment
- Prepare/Review SEC filings (Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 8-K) in
accordance with regulations.
- Coordinate with subsidiaries and departments to monitor and
- Review internal control documentation and prepare quarterly
- Review Internal Audit's testing of controls for management and
address any exceptions identified.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors on internal
controls documentation and testing, quarterly reviews, and annual
audit. Assist in managing the efficiency of the audit process.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Manager, Financial Reporting and Internal Controls you
will be a member of the ArcBest Corporate Accounting team in Fort
Smith, AR. Your work hours will be 8:00AM - 5:00PM with occasional
irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing
so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Master's Degree,
Experience: Minimum, five plus years of experience in public
company SEC financial reporting and internal controls or five plus
years of experience in auditing of public company SEC clients.
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,
preferred. Basic computer skills, preferred.
Certifications: Certified Public Accountant, Preferred.
Other Requirements: Knowledge of technical accounting and SEC
reporting. Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal
Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.