Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Registered Nurse (RN) at Valley Behavioral Health is
essential to our patient's recovery. As an RN, you have the
opportunity to enhance your current nursing skill set, develop new
capabilities, assume greater responsibilities, and become a
recognized leader in your field. Every day that you are with us,
you will make a vital contribution to the health and well-being of
individuals in crisis and their loved ones.
Valley Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive package of
benefits for our RN team members. Current benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly rate with shift differential available
- $5,000.00 Sign On Bonus for full-time RNs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
Valley currently has full-time evening shift (3:00 p.m. to 11:00
p.m.) positions available. All Shifts are 8 hours with rotating
weekends. Nurses will get 2 days off during the week when they are
scheduled for weekend shifts. Our positions are hiring
REGISTERED NURSE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing patients' physical and
behavioral health needs.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans.
- Maintain medical records and educate patients and their
families about various physical and behavioral health
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and
scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures, and protocols, as
well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physicians' orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patients' status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information is gathered and documented.
- Notify physicians of significant changes in status such as
difficulties with detox, medical emergency, change in medical
status regarding response to medications, and related
- Ensure that initial nursing treatment plans are completed upon
admission and that all nursing treatment plans are specific to
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current Registered Nurse (RN) license as
required by Arkansas
- Previous psych nursing experience preferred
- CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification preferred
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Fort Smith , RN, Other , Barling, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!