Chemical Operator | Brunswick, Ga, | Pinova,
Pinova Incorporated, a subsidiary of DRT,extracts wood
rosin from pine stumps to create a variety of commercial
products.We have customers in over 100 countries that use Pinova's
quality resins in a wide variety of specialized markets, including
adhesives, construction, food and beverage, and
Our employees are the backbone of our business as we
strive to put people first. We are looking for our employees to
have an entrepreneurial mindset,where our employees will think
outside the box and embrace change and collaboration with other
We offer a generous benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k retirement savings
plan with a generous match, and excellent compensation as a part of
For internal referrals, this is a tier 3
Pinova Inc. is currently seeking multiple Chemical Plant
Operators for our well-established facility located in the heart of
Brunswick, Georgia.As a Chemical Plant Operator, you will start out
as a Packaging Operator, where you learn about company operations
and will package finished goods/products.
As positions become vacant you will have the opportunity
to apply as an internal candidate for various positions/departments
- Operations Positions:
- Utility Operators
- Refinery Operators
- Milling Operators
- Shipping/Receiving Operators
- Specialty Operators
- Team Leads
- Maintenance Positions:
- Maintenance Technicians
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians
- Laboratory Positions:
- Quality Control Laboratory Technicians
- Research and Development Laboratory
- Other Positions:
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Customer Service
- Office Support Positions
- Verifies packaging and product label matches the
materials dispensed and is void of foreign materials.
- Sets up and adjusts automated bagging system to package
- Clean and use equipment effectively assuring that it
remains in good working order.
- Unloading of trucks which includes pallets, drums,
- Set up and quality control of packing material and
finished product, including verifying product
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Safely start up and shut down equipment as
- Follow safety policies and procedures.
- Entering information into internalenterprise resource
- Assures the adherence of all food quality and safety
standards, laws, good manufacturing practices and continuous
- Complete monthly safety training.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Forklift Experience a plus
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility a
- Ability to work 12 hours per day on a rotating shift. May
require overtime on occasion.
- Ability to meet proficiency standards for this position
in a timely manner.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. frequently
throughout a 12-hour shift.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
Complete online application including pre-screening
questions for the Chemical Plant Operator position.
If qualified, you will receive an invitation to take the TABE
If acceptable score is achieved, you will be invited for an onsite
If hired, you will be required to take a pre-employment physical,
drug screening and background check.
Pinova Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
encourages diversity.All offers of employment are conditioned upon
successfully passing a drug test, background check and
pre-employment physical.DRT is a weapon, drug, alcohol, tobacco and
vape free workplace.
Chemical Plant Operator, Plant Operator, Production
Operator, Manufacturing Operator, Packaging Operator,Shipping
Receiving Operator, Logistics Operator, Military, Army, Navy,
Marines, Airforce, Refinery, Milling, Papermill, Paper Mill, Pulp
Mill, Kingsland, Jesup, Hinesville, Ft. Stewart, Waycross, Midway,
St. Mary's, Richmond Hill, Brunswick, Darien, Jacksonville,
Fernandina, Riceboro, Military, Pacific, Chemicals, Manufacturing,
Warehouse, Distribution, Atlantic Beach, Pooler, St. Simons Island,
Jekyll Island, Wilmington Island, Sunbury
Nearest Major Market: Brunswick