Merchandise Remodel Associate
Company: Anderson Merchandisers
Posted on: May 7, 2021
This position is working on a team performing a total store
reset/remodel. This role will be responsible for a large scale
store reset moving merchandise, fixtures and shelving signage, and
product tags on shelving. We have openings for both 2nd and 3rd
shifts and three available work schedules. Opportunity for career
Job Duties: (not all-inclusive list)
1. Participate as a team member to complete the entire project
2. Take apart and put back together various units using basic hand
and power tools.
3. Building out new units on the retail floor.
4. Using a Plan-O-Gram to preform store reset and restock shelves
and build out product displays.
5. Moving of existing retail floor units that can be basic in
design. Installing basic and complex electronic equipment without
programming or set up functions.
6. Basic Modular and counter set up. Arrange product to modular
7. Moving extra product to new area as assigned by the store
8. Ideal candidates will have retail, or merchandising, or customer
service, or warehouse, or light construction or military
experience, however no experience is required training is
This position is very physical in nature. You must be able to lift,
bend, stoop, twist, squat, climb step ladders, sit, stand, walk and
carry items to perform this job.
Lifting requirement up to 50 pounds. Must be able to team lift up
to 100 pounds.
Must work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and
Overnights are required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
3 schedules and 2 shift times available
#ready to work and/or #military experience please apply
Job Type: Full-time PI134087002
Keywords: Anderson Merchandisers, Fort Smith , Merchandise Remodel Associate, Other , Booneville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!