Advanced Manufacturing Tech (Part-time)
Company: ABB Group
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a
future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access
to cleaner energy. Position Summary:Work with the Continuous
Improvement Team on time studies, plant layouts, data collection,
process improvement concepts, AGV's and other duties as
- Perform various engineering tasks and projects in order to gain
experience and knowledge.
- Participate in lean manufacturing teams.
- Design fixtures and program AGV (automated guided vehicles)
- Design layouts of equipment for maximum efficiency.
- Conduct time studies.
- Data entry and maintenance of engineering items within SAP
- Assist in development of standards and methods for inspection,
testing, and evaluation. Your background
- Must be high school graduate by May 2021 or prior. Must have
completed at least 1 year of college course work with classes in a
manufacturing sector focus and pursuing continued education
- Must have worked in a manufacturing environment
- --- Strong Mechanical aptitude, solid analytical and
- --- Ability to follow instructions and complete technical
- --- Solid technical writing skills
- --- Proficient with Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry and
Microsoft Office Excel
- --- Fluent in English
- --- Ability to constructively accept coaching and feedback
- --- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint
- Physical and Mental Requirements of this job:
- At times, must be able to sit or stand for the majority of the
- Regularly required to walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or
balance and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Must be able to carry objects up to 10 pound. Infrequently, up
to 40 pounds. More about us Bring your very own sense of pride and
purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial
Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your
career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global
network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class
teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the
future, together.Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family
medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more
information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please
visit the following websites: . As an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review
the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between
the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by
contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-.Protected veterans and
qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may
request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR
Representative at 1- or by sending an email to . Resumes and
applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Fort Smith , Advanced Manufacturing Tech (Part-time), Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!