Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who
deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent,
we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on
our vision and fully support our values-driven culture. Currently,
we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the
ArcBest team. As a member, you will manage daily account balances
for customers of the Enterprise, identifying delinquent payment
situations. Responsible for the collection of delinquent accounts
by contacting customers and investigating circumstances of
non-payment Your contribution may include:
- Resolving account past due issues, billing disputes, misapplied
payments, and other requests as needed to insure accurate and
timely payment of invoices.
- Determining root cause issue for late payments and implement
problem solving solutions to prevent future late payments from
- Providing the highest level of customer service for both
internal and external customers
- Applying knowledge and understanding of individual customer
accounts to efficiently and effectively handle account balance
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense
- Build, develop, and grow all internal business relationships
vital to the success of increasing revenue growth and customer
experience across the Enterprise.
- Improve quality, productivity, and effectiveness through the
Quality Process in the handling of customers with a past due A/R
- Work and contribute in a team setting to accomplish overall
department and individual goals. As an Accounts Receivable
Specialist, you will be a member of the ArcBest Financial Services
team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday,
8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on
work load. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you
meet the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, required. Business emphasis, preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in Logistics, Operations,
Transportation and/or other related field, preferred.
- Proficiency in entire suite of Microsoft programs as well as
the ability to learn new systems quickly, preferred. If you require
accommodation in the application process, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity
Employer including Vet/Disability. "
Keywords: ArcBest, Fort Smith , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!