Company: Affinity Executive Search
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Summary: Responsible for
maintaining the process, maintenance and production quality
standards for Extrusion and Thermoforming Production Systems.
Extrusion systems, high speed thermoforming and automated handling
to box packing full production lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organize, support and cooperate with adjacent shifts.
- Maintains compliance with company safety and housekeeping rules
- Cooperates with Supervisors and Technicians on all adjacent
shifts to provide efficient turnover of operations from one shift
to the next.
- Achieves established production schedules by maintaining cycle
times, cavitation and internal scrap at or better than target.
- Assists maintenance and tool room personnel as needed. Advises
Shift Supervisor and/or General Foreman of major maintenance
- Extrusion processing, production, quality as well as daily and
- Thermoforming processing, production, quality as well as daily
and scheduled maintenance.
- Operate and debug integrated automation and product handling
equipment these can include but not limited to: conveyors,
grinders, pick and place devices, servos, pneumatic systems,
computer controlled devices and general electro mechanical
- Responsible for all Safety, Quality and Production.
- Assists and/or performs trial runs on new materials or modified
tooling as scheduled.
- Maintain process and inform Management of any deviations.
- Assist Operators as needed (i.e. run breaks etc.).
- Complete all operational reports and/or forms.
- Work on any shift and rotate weekends
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce
safe, quality food packaging products that meet regulatory and
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and
ongoing improvement of the SQF Systems.
- Observes safety and security procedures, including maintaining
confidentially, using equipment / materials properly, reporting
potentially unsafe conditions, and acting upon appropriate
- Supports Companys policies and procedures and conducts
departmental and Company activities in accordance with these
- 2 years previous experience in the plastic industry; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of training and experience with high volume
manufacturing with a focus on Extrusion and Thermoforming.
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Fort Smith , Process Engineer, Other , mansfield, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!