Product Owner - Ledger Live
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the leader in security and
infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain
applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Hong
Kong and New York, Ledger has a team of 170+ professionals
developing a variety of products and services to safeguard and
protect crypto-assets for individuals and companies - including the
Ledger Nano S already sold at 1.5 million units in 165 countries.
Ledger Live is a wallet desktop and mobile application that
provides a unique interface to maintain multiple cryptocurrencies
for the Ledger Nano S / X. It lets users manage their devices,
create accounts, receive and send cryptoassets, stake them ---
- Participate to the definition of product requirements and the
elaboration a cohesive product vision
- Leverage deep customer insights to identify products, features,
and services that continually add value for the customer
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and
stakeholders and create requirements
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration
of the user stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting
successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Participate in the planning and prioritization of product
feature backlog and release plans
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the
- Define, track and communicate key performance indicatorsKeep
abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- You hold a Master in Business, Engineering, Computer sciences
or any related studiesYou study (studied) Business, Engineering,
Computer sciences or any related fields
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
- You are enthusiastic and you have the ability to thrive in an
environment of constant change
- You have a positive impact on others, creating a good
impression in order to negotiate or convince others of ideas
- You make timely decisions based on (in)complete information and
you initiate appropriate responses and actions
- You propose innovative and original ideas that do not stem from
existing processes and identifying less evident models or original
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, customer service and
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants
for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and
external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision
- Meal Vouchers--with Lunchr.
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent
parties, snacks and drinks.
Keywords: Ledger, Fort Smith , Product Owner - Ledger Live, Other , Paris, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!