Execution Assurance - Regional Lead
Company: Experian Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Experian is leading an enterprise-wide transformation to gain
competitive advantage through technology (Cloud, hybrid-cloud,
micro-services) and large-scale adoption of Agile best practices
across the company. We're now looking for an Execution Assurance
Regional Lead to rigorously manage the operations, implementation,
and assurance of these key transformation programs.
- This role will support the start-up and ongoing operation of
the global Execution Assurance team whose primary focus is risk
identification and mitigation for Experian's largest, most complex
and strategic change initiatives.--
- Scope includes both internal transformation efforts as well as
M&A integration. In-scope examples:
- A multi-year business and technology transformation
- M&A significant activity adding millions in revenue,
clients and geographic coverage; brand impactful
- Complex credit bureau modernization efforts across APAC and
- The role(s) supports, advises, influences and assists C-level
leaders across the company and their direct reports to create
awareness of risks, issues and their potential impact to project
delivery, reputation, operations, etc---
- The team is globally focused and comprises of a central team of
SMEs and generalist project governance experts who work with
specific local program execution teams. In addition, they actively
build a network of cross-functional experts across the company that
may contribute as-needed to the success of the programs.
- This role(s) is ultimately responsible for de-risking
high-impact programme activity across the organisation and ensuring
Experian moves towards best practice change management, using a
consistent set of governance routines, policies, tools, performance
measures, financial controls, talent assessment activities, Agile
maturity and strategic platform adoption. The Execution Assurance
Regional Lead will support with spearheading the following
- Support the start-up of a new, high-profile change management
organization. Develop the organization's capability maturity
roadmap and continuous improvement plan.
- Establish and sustain strong, trusted relationships with
C-level executive and regional business leadership to identify and
mitigate change management risks and issues. Partner closely with
colleagues in Technology, Human Resources/Talent Management, Risk,
Corporate Development, Finance and others to leverage SME
- Increase cultural awareness and shift toward "hunt for red
status" proactive risk identification. Ensure appropriate levels of
transparency and documentation in order to evangelize lessons
learned and best practices.
- Be the strategic lead on the delivery of global projects
referred to EA.
- Engage in an independent and consultative way with internal
stakeholders to identify problems and key dependencies; define,
design and deliver mitigating actions.
- Provide consultative partnership to executives when navigating
them through project design, implementation and embedding of
project governance principles.
- Through the Execution Assurance Program Portfolio Management
COE, ensure development, deployment and successful use of
enterprise standards for strategic programs. Ensure continuous
improvement of capabilities to high-performance levels. Leadership
- Ensure that all team members have stretching personal
objectives, development plans and regular performance reviews to
embed a high-performance culture.
- Role model continuous improvement and inclusive leadership as a
leader within Experian.
- Drive the diversity agenda ensuring that all employees are
respected, valued and welcomed.
- Advocate for sharing leading practices across regions and drive
adoption through KPIs and metrics.
- Promote a culture of accountability, accuracy, adaptability and
- Act as an Experian brand ambassador by promoting brand
awareness including contributing to initiatives and campaigns for
recruiting and pipelining key agile talent. The successful
candidate will demonstrate the following; Credentials
- University degree in business or technology / similar
;--advanced degree preferred (i.e. MA, MSc, MBA)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or comparable experience
- Experience working with Agile teams and ITIL practices
preferred Key experience required;
- Demonstrated experience of leading large-scale change in
complex global organizations, particularly technology-centric
transformation and M&A integration. Proven ability to shape
collaboration and define solutions to meet business
- Functional experience in Risk Management, Program Management
and/or Productivity/Quality organizations
- Deep industry experience in Consulting, Financial Services
- Proven track record of success with extensive exposure to
C-level leaders, as well as decentralized/federated business
organizations and support functions
- Cultural awareness and experience of working in international
- Proven track record of successful team (direct, virtual)
management experience. A personal style that embraces teamwork,
cares deeply about the work and the team, and shares openly and
honestly with all. A leader who empowers people, removes roadblocks
and acts as an advocate for their program team with the ability to
adapt style as necessary.
- Strong stakeholder management skills at an executive level.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a
demonstrated ability to connect with people - a good influencer,
especially within a matrixed environment.
- Strong level of commercial / business acumen. Focus on business
improvement; including a proven ability to lead projects to improve
- Clear customer orientation to lead the organization in driving
improvements for all customers, internal and external.
- Comfortable working with large data sets. Excellent analytical
and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to derive
meaningful insights from data and process analysis. Problem
analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional
- High level of professionalism and emotional intelligence.
Energetic, can-do attitude. Why Experian?
- Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us,
that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programs are designed
so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits
focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your
benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and
mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we
have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to
creating an environment where people can balance successful careers
with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible
working practices support our belief that this balance brings
long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some
roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if
this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working
opportunities during the hiring process. Who are Experian?
- We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for
consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from
buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing
a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we
empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with
confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
- For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients
prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not
- Our 17,200 people in 44 countries believe the possibilities for
you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new
technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create
a better tomorrow.
- Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey
- To learn more about our culture and what it's really like to
work here, check out our LinkedIn and social media channels using
the hashtags #ExperianLife and #ExperianWay #LI-G Refer a Friend
Know someone who would be perfect for this role? Experian employees
can refer a friend for an open role by clicking on the Recommend
This Job button and choosing Grab a referral link (you must be
logged in to do this). Once you have copied the link you can share
it with your friend via email or social media. When your friend
applies to the role using the link you provided, you will be
captured as the referring employee. Simple as that!
External candidates can also share an open role with a friend by
clicking on the Share this Job button. My Profile Create and manage
profiles for future opportunities.
Keywords: Experian Group, Fort Smith , Execution Assurance - Regional Lead, Other , London, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!