Company: Pernod Ricard USA
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Position Summary:Reporting to the Bottling Manager the Bottling
Supervisor is Responsible for overseeing production on multiple
bottling lines including activities of 18-24 employees. Drive the
success of the bottling department by continually motivating
employee morale, communicate management goals and objectives,
modify undesirable behaviors and encourage continuous development
and improvement. Ensure all customer orders are met by achieving
production to schedule. Mentor and coach employees to reach their
maximum potential through development plans and engagement.
Personnel Management :
- Provide coaching and supervision to 18 to 24 employees daily
- Motivate and discipline employees as required.
- Provide all assigned employees any information tools needed to
perform their job responsibilities. Create development plans for
employees to address opportunities for improvement.
Production Performance :
- Monitor production schedule to identify potential scheduling
- Coordinate quarantine and disposition of defective
- Monitor product quality issues and resolve as needed.
- Idenify issues where procedural changes are necessary and issue
Corrective Action Requests to assist in resolving these issues.
- Maintain budgetary line efficiencies and production performance
to reduce or eliminate rework.
- Ensure accurate coding of payroll.
- Monitor line maintenance and supplies spending to identify
areas of opportunity.
- Monitor and reduce line setup and downtime.
- Ensure first time quality on production lines to eliminate
- Plan for productive or value added work for employees during
- Assist in budget preparation (line staffing, targeted
efficiencies, theoretical maximums).
- Assist in preparation of capital projects and
- Ensure employees receive proper equipment training, quality
training, and production guidelines prior to production.
- Assist in researching needed improvements for line
- Test new products and procedures as required.
- Special team assignments as required
- Conduct periodic safety inspections, complete incident reports,
enforce company PPE usage policy.
- ISO 9000
- ISO 14000
- OHSAS 18000
- ISO 22000
- PMP's - SMART
- Required - Bachelor degree or related business or technical
Experience / Background:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Maintenance/mechanical experience is a plus
Technical Functional Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set and achive short, medium, and long range
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong PC and software skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- QSE Requirements:
- Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management
System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of
Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability
- Producing quality products with a focus on customer
satisfaction and cost effective operations
- Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing
good manufacturing practices
- Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure
the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and
visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a
clean work environment, and practicing good health, hygiene, and
- Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing
waste, and conservation of natural resources
Field Environment - Work is performed in a typical field
environment with moderate demands for movement and lifting. Normal
visual, hearing, and language acuity required for correspondence
and computer usage. Frequent travel by land or air in diverse
weather conditions is required.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance
bonuses and domestic & international career development
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities,
Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Keywords: Pernod Ricard USA, Fort Smith , Bottling Supervisor, Other , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!