Mobile Sales Associate - Central Mall
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: September 21, 2022
MobileOne, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer, wants you to be our next
Mobile Sales Associate! Join our team of dynamic, self-motivated
sales representatives with a desire to gain the experience needed
to meet and exceed your career goals.
It's the time to be present. To be fulfilled. To be Bold.
As a Mobile Sales Associate, you'll be responsible for:
- Obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting
payments and making change for customers in a retail T-Mobile
- Perform all required opening and closing duties.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue and profit targets.
- Research and memorize T-Mobile's products and services
- Utilize excellent training to become a Mobile Expert
- Gain professional experience to help you build your resume and
support your education.
- Support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make
sure your knowledge of T-Mobile technology is up to date.
- Consistently act in the best interest of the company.
SET THE TONE.
A true Mobile Sales Associate is a people-person just as much as a
tech-person, with a competitive spirit and infectious energy. You
can work the floor with a breezy confidence, elevating the customer
experience. We want you to make the first impression. We want you
to set the tone.
As a Mobile Sales Associate, you'll be responsible to follow these
- Help Customers that come into the store location who are
browsing and/or ready to make a purchase.
- Approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing
the needs and concerns of customers by building a genuine
relationship with them.
- Build trust with customers by answering their questions,
educating, and offering solutions that pave the way for a potential
- When it's time to make the sale, you're an expert at finding
just the right plan for your customer, and then making sure they're
primed for success throughout the customer on-boarding
- Right-fit customers into the correct phone, mobile technology,
and rate plan package.
FIND YOUR PATH.
All Mobile Sales Associates have the opportunity to build a pathway
for their future success and become a Mobile Expert--a store's lead
tech guru--and continue to thrive in a company that you love. Now
is the time to demonstrate expertise with current and future
products and services.
That means longevity. Stability. Growth. Fulfillment.
And, that means success.
In order to be a Mobile Sales Associate, you need to have the
- Previous customer service or sales experience. Wireless
experience is not needed.
- A passion for technology and the ability to smoothly find your
way around a computer.
- Instinctual problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Pass a pre-employment background check.
- Flexibility in schedule and work varied shifts, 7 days per
week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- A high-school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain comprehensive listing responsibilities that are required of
the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities
may change at any time with or without notice.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a standing role; however, some filing is
required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing
cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
- Travel is required sometimes for training purposes.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving
mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work
environment can be loud.
Keywords: MobileOne, Fort Smith , Mobile Sales Associate - Central Mall, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!