1st. Shift Poultry Line Associate - $3,000 Sign & Stay Bonus - Pay $17.75/hr.
Company: Wayne Farms, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Shift: 7:40 a.m. - 4:40 p.m.
Primarily responsible for working on a production line rotating and
learning positions on the line. Must always use and maintain
personal protective equipment, and work in compliance with all
company policies, NCC Animal Welfare Guidelines, and local, state
and federal policies, laws and regulations.
* Must be able to follow directions and work in other departments
* Must be able to perform additional duties as assigned.
* Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety
* Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
* Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivate.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and extended shift
* Sound work ethic, honesty and moral character.
* A desire to be at work every day and do your best.
* Be a team player with a positive attitude.
* All other duties as required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Relative poultry industry experience.
* Follow departmental and company safety policies and programs.
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
* Ability to work in a wet and cold environment (45 -F, 4 -C).
* Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift.
* Ability to be exposed to noise (> 85 decibels), CO2, and
* Ability to bend, stoop, and lift up to 10 pounds repeatedly and
* Ability to frequently stoop, kneel, crawl, and bend.
* Ability to work in an environment with raw, live animal
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Wayne Farms, Inc., Fort Smith , 1st. Shift Poultry Line Associate - $3,000 Sign & Stay Bonus - Pay $17.75/hr., Human Resources , Danville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!