HR Business Partner - International Markets
Posted on: February 22, 2021
HR Business Partner - International Markets As the most trusted
platform for measuring online behaviour, millions of people rely on
SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge
of the digital world. We empower anyone - from the curious
individual to the enterprise business leader - to make smarter
decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital
ecosystem. The company has raised over $240M and has over 600
employees across ten global offices. An exciting opportunity for a
passionate HR Business Partner (HRBP) in London to work in the EMEA
and APAC regions as we continue to grow and scale our business.
Next to the country HR responsibilities, you will act as a
strategic partner and trusted advisor to the business leaders in
the region. You will bring value and impact contributing to and
delivering our HR strategy with a focus on talent management,
resourcing, coaching and building leadership capabilities.-- This
role will report to the HR Director in London and will be part of a
strong and talented HR global team headquartered in Israel, so you
will have a supportive professional network, as well as unique
opportunities to learn, stretch your capabilities, and share
knowledge. Core responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, fostering a
partnership based on mutual trust.
- Proactively support the business in the areas of employee
relations, learning and development, onboarding/offboarding, and
- Implement cross-organisational HR programs and processes (merit
process, performance review, management development etc).
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to
develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory
compliance. Partner with the legal department as
- Empower managers and provide day-to-day performance management
guidance (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development,
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
retention. How will the ideal candidate look like:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology
or similar relevant field.
- 3+ years' of progressive HR Business Partner or HR Generalist
- Proven track record of success within multiple HR functions
including employee relations, training and development, performance
management, benefits, compensation, compliance and recruiting.
- Experience in fast paced environments, with a collaborative and
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple simultaneous
priorities. Why choose SimilarWeb? We believe that building a great
product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and
helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At
SimilarWeb, you'll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and
creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud
to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we
strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a
successful business! Our Values:
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to
success and we are evangelists for the power of digital
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable
for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It's in our
nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together : We know what it takes to build a great
company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and
every member of our team and working together to reach new
Keywords: SimilarWeb, Fort Smith , HR Business Partner - International Markets, Human Resources , London, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!