Customer Service Representative
Company: Staff Management - SMX
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: January 12, 2022
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment.
Carries out all customer service activities such as responding to
inquiries, processing orders and handling complaints, in a prompt,
courteous and effective manner. This position works closely with
customers and on-site management to handle various product
inquiries, special requests, or discrepancies, shipping and
receiving as well as billing and invoicing. The position requires
positive interpersonal skills including effective verbal and
written communication skills.
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit
or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, Casual
Dress Code, Modern, high tech Environment, Advancement
Shifts: Weekend Shifts.
Employment Types: Temp to Hire.
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $20.50 / hour
1. Manage shipping and receiving within our system in partnership
with Distribution Center Manager and Supervisors.
2. Processing billing and invoicing with tight turnaround times and
attention to detail.
3. Resolve any issues with billing, invoicing, shipping and/or
receiving with customers and internal management.
4. Daily effective communication (email, phone, or in-person) with
customers and internal team members and management.
5. Act as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in
administration of accounts and between the office and customer
regarding invoicing and credit changes.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 3 years verifiable customer service experience
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Outstanding computer and data entry skills
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18
years old.Able to Lift 30 pounds., required education: HS Diploma
Work Location: SMX-Staff Management, Fort Smith, AR 72903.
Job Types: Customer Service Rep, Shipping and Receiving,
SM - SMX is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
sexual orientation, age, gender identification, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Staff Management - SMX, Fort Smith , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!