Case Coordinator - Home Based Healthcare Agency
Company: Elite Community-Based Services
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: November 30, 2019
We are hiring a Case Coordinator to handle onboarding, scheduling,
and payroll for our location in Ft Smith!
The Home and Community Bases Services Case Coordinator is
responsible for interfacing with clients/families/employees to
ensure quality service delivery. The Case Coordinator is
responsible for day-to-day staffing of cases, problem solving,
assisting in the hiring process, providing orientation to new
caregivers, payroll/billing, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The Case Coordinator must be able to function with minimal onsite
supervision and may perform some or all of the duties listed
Elite Community Based Services, a part of LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Coordinates and ensures the scheduling of client cases on a
daily basis. This includes selecting the appropriate caregiver,
communicating with the family or client on an ongoing basis
- Manage inquiry calls from clients, client families, and
- Participates in the orientation of new caregivers
- Processes payroll for caregivers on a weekly basis.
- Ensures computer data is updated and accurate for client
schedules and employee availability
- Anticipates staffing needs and works with the Executive
Director and/or Business Manager to ensure that an adequate pool of
employees is maintained.
- Ensures that all clients requested services hours are staffed
with appropriate personnel
- Follows all LHC Group policies and procedures and state/funded
programs as appropriate
- Continually monitors customer satisfaction and informs the
Executive Director and/or Business Manager of any issues related to
- Keeps the Executive Director informed of any employee/client
incidents and works with the Executive Director to bring resolution
to any identified problems
- Performs on-site home visits as needed
- Ensures on-site supervisory visits are conducted per
- Informs the Executive Director of any overtime requested or
worked by caregivers
- Ensures that pay rates are within the acceptable ranges
- Responsible for coordinating, entering, and auditing
payroll/billing on a weekly basis and ensuring the entry is timely
- Assists in the process of interviewing and hiring of
- Participates in the orientation process for all staff
- Ensures that all employees are provided appropriate orientation
to assignments or job.
- Assists in the process of maintaining employee personnel
- Performs data entry of new clients and employees as needed
- Compiles and maintains client files
- Participates in the on call rotation of the agency
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High school education or equivalent required. Skill
- Scheduling and data entry experience.
- Ability to coordinate many activities at one time.
- Strong customer service skills.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Elite Community-Based Services, Fort Smith , Case Coordinator - Home Based Healthcare Agency, Healthcare , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!