CNA - PCA in Fort Smith, Arkansas - Careers at Elite Community-Based Services
Company: Elite Community-Based Services
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: August 14, 2019
The Certified Nursing Assistant CNA / Personal Care Aide PCA is a
person who provides support, assistance with personal hygiene and
household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their
Elite Community-Based Services delivers high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
Now Paying Weekly!
- Reports observations of the client's condition to the Agency
Director or accounts manager. Notifies the Executive Director
immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a
seat belt when business travel is required.
- May provide or assist clients with activities of daily living
including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including
shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including
denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare
and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to
wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, commode and
toilet. Assist client in preparing for bed. Position patient in bed
as directed. Assists with ambulation including with cane, walker
and crutches. Personal care dressing of client. Medication
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to client's
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or shopping and
performing other essential errands, if necessary.
- Measures and records oral, rectal, and auxiliary temperatures,
pulse and respiration, and blood pressure when ordered within the
training limitations of the aide.
- Prepares meals as required based upon client's preferred diet.
May need to feed client if required.
- Provides clean and safe environment within the home including
safe use of equipment such as side rails, oxygen, wheelchairs,
Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Ensures confidentiality of client records and information.
- Records and reports activities related to personal care
responsibilities, as required.
- Responds promptly to client requests
- Documents all client related activities in a timely
- Participates in performance improvement inservices.
- Reacts to change productively and performs other job-related
tasks and duties as assigned.
- Six months experience in home care preferred.
- Must have either CNA or PCA certificate for AR or one year of
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle.Skill Requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age,
race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Elite Community-Based Services, Fort Smith , CNA - PCA in Fort Smith, Arkansas - Careers at Elite Community-Based Services, Healthcare , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!