Care Manager I-IP - RN - PRN
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: February 10, 2024
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through
our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of
unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your
skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why
Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to
16 Hours Per Week
The Care Manager facilitates transition of care planning with an
interdisciplinary healthcare team to achieve quality outcomes,
reduce costs and ensure patient safety.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, Required
- Current License in the state of employment, Required
- 2-3 years acute care hospital setting, Required
- Care Management or Utilization Management experience,
- BLS (CPR) at hire date, Minimum Required, or within 90 days of
- Certification in Case Management, Preferred
- Other Skills & Knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication and facilitation skills,
- Strong assessment skills, time management skills, critical
thinking skills, Minimum Required
- Advanced computer skills, Minimum Required
- Must have ability to interact effectively with a variety of
people and situations at all levels of the organization, Minimum
- Knowledge of InterQual criteria, Preferred
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are
just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
PRN, RN, Nurse, Nursing
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Fort Smith , Care Manager I-IP - RN - PRN, Healthcare , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!